BCIU organizes business conferences and shorter, more focused events where BCIU members and government leaders and other stakeholders can jointly address areas of common concern. These conferences give participating government representatives opportunities to address large gatherings on issues and initiatives they wish promote, as well as to strengthen their outreach and contacts, particularly during networking breaks and receptions.
A regular feature of the BCIU annual calendar is the Global U.S. Chiefs of Mission series in Washington, D.C. This event series typically involves six separate events, highlighting the six geographic bureaus of the U.S. Department of State. The events feature U.S. ambassadors serving in each region and typically include an economic policy forum and a business-diplomat networking reception or dinner.
- BCIU conferences offer government officials an opportunity to reach an engaged and highly focused group of business executives interested in the topic or region they are promoting.
- Industry specific events showcase innovative, salient market perspectives to developing economies.
- Receptions, luncheons or informal networking events associated with conferences provide opportunities for officials to initiate informal conversations, discuss issues frankly and make direct connections with executives.
- BCIU can provide comprehensive planning, management and promotion for every event.
- BCIU Symposium on Peruvian Competitiveness
- Botswana Investment Outlook Conference
- Trade Winds-Asia Conference in Seoul, Korea
- U.S.-Middle East and North Africa Trade and Investment Conference
- U.S.-Southeast Europe Trade and Investment Conference in Vienna, Austria