Cultivating Global Growth Opportunities for BCIU Members
By organizing off-the-record roundtable discussions and private meetings, BCIU introduces its members to the global decision makers who can affect their business and works to facilitate ongoing dialogue and involvement. To this end, BCIU assists in creating public-private partnerships in the global marketplace while providing commercial diplomacy training from member companies. The organization also offers specially tailored services that help individual member companies address crisis-level issues or other pressing matters affecting their business in a particular country or region.
Increase Your Company's Visibility and Impact at BCIU Events
BCIU regularly offers corporate sponsorship opportunities in support of programming and events. The benefits of sponsorship vary from program to program, and can include:
- Corporate logo and branding on event materials, including banners, media walls, and program booklets
- Speaking role in the discussion, i.e. introducing the official or moderating the discussion
- Priority seating next to key officials, as well as extra seats for guests and clients
- Private introduction to the official prior to the event
- Targeted introductions to key officials at large conferences
- Facilitation of special requests as needed
To learn more about the cost and benefits of sponsorship related to a particular event, please contact the appropriate Program Officer listed on the event page.