Indo-Pacific Region: Reception with Defense Attachés from the Indo-Pacific serving in Washington DC
Date & time
Thursday, December 13, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Spencer Cresswell at +1-202-595-2671 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This event will be a reception with Defense Attachés from Asia (following PACOM AoR) serving in Washington, representatives from BCIU's membership, and the private sector.
Confirmed Honored Guests (to date):
- Major General Yoshiki Adachi, Defense and Military Attaché, Embassy of Japan
- Commodore David Gibbs, Defense Attaché, Embassy of New Zealand
- Brigadier General Se Woo Pyo, Defense Attaché, Embassy of the Republic of Korea
- Senior Colonel Siamrath Rungsang, Defense and Military Attaché, Royal Thai Embassy
- Air First Marshal A. Joko Takarianto, Defense and Air Attaché, Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia
- Colonel Paopan Jennuvat, Assistant Defense and Military Attaché, Royal Thai Embassy
- Squadron Leader Karen Wemyss, Defense Procurement Officer, Embassy of New Zealand
*We have invited and are actively following up with Defense Attaché from the following countries: Afghanistan, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, India, Laos, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nepal, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
More details will be provided upon registration.
For more information, please contact Spencer Cresswell at email@example.com or +1-202-595-2671.