GLOBAL HEALTH: Reception Observing World AIDS DAY
Date & time
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Spencer Cresswell at +1-646-250-7012 or email@example.com
Please join us for a reception as we observe World AIDS Day 2018, and celebrate the 15th anniversary of the PEPFAR program, which has saved more than 16 million lives, prevented millions of HIV infections, and transformed the global HIV/AIDS response. The event will bring together senior U.S. government representatives, the embassy community, thought leadership and industry, to create enduring partnerships to continue to fight HIV/AIDS.
Honored Guests (to date):
- Ambassador Deborah Birx, U.S. Global AIDS Coordinator & U.S. Special Representative for Global Health Diplomacy, U.S. Department of State
- Anthony Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director, National Institutes of Health
- Garrett Grigsby, Director, Office of Global Affairs, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Heather Nauert, Spokesperson, U.S. Department of State
- Rep. Barbara Lee (CA-13), Co-Chair, Congressional Caucus on HIV/AIDS, U.S. House of Representatives
PHOTO: Ambassador Birx addresses World AIDS Day at the 2017 BCIU Reception.
Additional hosting opportunities are available.
Venue details will be confirmed upon registration.
For more information, please contact Spencer Cresswell at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-646-250-7012.