Trade Winds 2017: Southeastern Europe
Date & time
Wednesday, October 18, 2017 ‑ Friday, October 20, 2017
12:00 am ‑ 12:00 am
Liam Morgan at (212) 490-0460 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In conjunction with the U.S. Department of Commerce, BCIU will lead a delegation of member companies to participate in a program of activities in Bucharest, Romania in October, 2017.
BCIU's delegation will have the opportunity to participate in the following activities:
- Briefings with the U.S. Ambassador and relevant Attachés
- Receptions with the U.S. Ambassador to Romania – with the ability to invite your offices’ regional partners, clients, and colleagues, (please note invitees will need to be approved by U.S. Embassy,
Bucharest) receive recognition from the podium as a co-host, and have corporate branding on all signage and materials
- Meetings with senior government officials
- Presentation role in BCIU regional strategy session with ALL U.S. Senior Commercial Officers serving in Europe & Eurasia – see list below
- Full access and privileges in the Trade Winds – South East Conference, including business sessions and pre-arranged 1:1 consultations with U.S. Senior Commercial Officers serving in Europe &
Eurasia- see list below
- Participation of 2-3 executives in all BCIU engagements
In addition to the above listed activities in Romania, the delegation will visit another country in the region for targeted government meetings. Countries under consideration for a second stop include: Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
For more information, please contact Liam Morgan at email@example.com or 212-490-0460.
*Senior Commercial Officers to be included in the BCIU regional strategy session and available for one-on-one consultations (in Romania):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, European Union, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom.